Our client is a global facilities management and building services organisation. Due to their continued growth and success, they now have the need for an experienced Small Works Manager working on a regional basis to join the company.
The successful candidate will be managing the maintenance and repairs of the general building fabric in high street retail store as defined in an efficient and cost-effective manner, whilst complying with the laid-down Company Health and Safety policy.
Duties will include:
- To ensure all necessary paperwork is completed accurately and to the laid-down procedures.
- To respond promptly and positively to service call requests from the Helpdesk and to assess the requirements of the job and carry out repairs as and where necessary.
- To prioritise maintenance and repair work to achieve agreed timescales and response times.
- To identify non-repairable issues and promptly advise the Maintenance Manager’s of findings, with recommendations regarding suitable alternatives
- To manage the attendance of subcontractors and assist in the appraisal of subcontractors’ performance.
- To complete general repairs and maintenance to the store sites as designated by the Operations Manager, e.g. repairs to the building fabric, shelving or point-of -sale signage.
The successful candidate will need to show a high degree of flexibility in working hours and types of jobs undertaken · High degree of mobility – travelling throughout the area
If you are looking for a new challenge this year, the next step in your career and to work for an exciting, global organisation then we are keen to hear from you.
In return our client is offering a salary of £40K-£45K (depending on experience) + great company benefits.
Please call Chloe Villis on 07908 811303 or apply with your current CV to prompt a call back from Chloe.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities