A exciting opportunity has arisen for an Trainee Estate Agent Sales Negotiator to join a thriving Estate Agent based in Portsmouth. This market leading brand has a strong sales division and is looking for an ambitious Trainee Sales Negotiator to complement the existing team.
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic , be extremely well presented, have excellent written and verbal communication skills and more importantly a passion to succeed within the Estate Agency industry.
With this role the Sales Negotiator will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with both vendor and purchaser, booking viewings, generating market appraisals, conducting viewings and negotiating the sale.
- Positive, energetic and passionate about service
- Understanding sales through service and hitting personal targets and goals
- A hard worker who has the resilience and determination to get the job done
- Someone who soaks up training and coaching to improve their skills
- Pacey, proactive with a lot of get up and go
- And yes, you will be the type of person that would love seeing your customers’ eyes light up when you find them the perfect property
- Motivated by personal rewards and recognition
- You will need a full driving license and your own car
- Basic Salary: £18,000
- On Target Earnings: £25,000
- Work Pattern: 5 days per week including some Saturdays (2 on, 1 off)
- Additional Benefits: Holiday Commission, 33 days paid Holiday, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Structured Career Path, Employee Assistance Scheme
This is a great opportunity for a passionate individual eager to join a fantastic organisation.
Magnus James is a specialist recruiter for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
In order to discuss this vacancy and all other vacancies that we have in the property sector, please contact Magnus James on 01285 861896
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Property
Less than 1 year