Highways & Depot Operative needed in Wembley paying £13.50per hr PAYE Ref:5185306
This role is working full time hours on a temporary basis
- To undertake planned and scheme works on site, to a high quality, utilising a variety of trade skills, including works such as paving, sett laying, duct laying, reinforced concrete / shuttering, installation of highway furniture etc.,
- To be able to plan daily and weekly site-based works with the supervisor.
- To undertake assistance to 3rd parties as required.
- To be responsible for the work and general operatives on site.
- Interpreting scaled drawings of working locations along with detailed drawings of underground cabling.
- To collect when requested materials required for works to be undertaken.
- To ensure the highest quality of workmanship is upheld, to include the quality of materials provided.
- To carry out all works with care and with attention to health and safety, using the appropriate tools and safeguards
Ideally candidates will have a driving licence
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services