Role: Technical Service Engineer
Industry: Consumer and Manufacturing
Location: Chandlers Ford, Southampton
Employment Type: Permanent
What we are looking for:
To be considered for the Technical Service Engineer role, it is important that the candidate has:
- City & Guilds BTEC Level 3 in electronics/engineering discipline are a minimum requirement.
- Experience using Microsoft Office and ERP Software to a high level of competence.
- Good proven hand soldering, electro-mechanical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrating product knowledge in order to facilitate customer support (All training will be given).
- Two years of experience in a similar position, and excellent communication skills.
- A clean Driving License is also an essential.
- It is also important to note that some degree of heavy manual lifting is occasionally required.
What you will be doing:
- Handling of Technical Enquiries by telephone, email, and social media - forwarding enquiries as necessary o appropriate personnel.
- Escalate Customer Complaint and Quality Control Issues through appropriate channels.
- Maintaining of database of customer visit, travel spare stock and expenses ad maintaining calibration and maintenance of assigned tools and test equipment.
- To carry out QC checks and tests on new and existing product, to maintain QC log and create/update check sheets
- Provide, maintain & adhere to all TSD ISO-9001 procedures
- To ensure safe working practices are carried out in all Repair and Technical Support functions and to report any unsafe situations to Operations Manager.
If you are interested, then please contact Sonia Kaur on 01489 882686 / or apply with CV
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other