- To deputise for the Area Planning Manager in the management of 6 professional staff in all aspects of development management.
- meeting targets for processing applications, appeals, tree related matters and responses to MP enquiries, Member Enquiries and complaints.
- The post holder will be expected to hold a small caseload planning applications.
- Deliver complex service activities and manage caseloads to ensure intended outcomes for customers and the Council are delivered within agreed service standards.
- Lead on the development of specific policies and procedures to contribute to the continuous improvement in own work area.
- Where relevant co-ordinate the work of a team, either formally or as part of a project to ensure individual and team objectives are delivered.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other