Are you looking to work for a plastics specialist company who will offer training, progression and support to ensure you enjoy a challenging yet rewarding career?
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer / Mechanical Fitter
4 on 4 off Days and Nights
£46,816 PA + £3,500 production bonus PA.
Benefits: production bonus paid monthly, paid overtime, double matched pension, 27 days holiday + 8 bank, training and progression.
We are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer / Mechanical Fitter to work for a global components company who supply for a range of industries. You can expect to work in a close team who will support your growth with possibilities of progression within the business. Our client has multiple sites in the midlands and are going from strength to strength with new projects currently being rolled out which in turn has given a need for growth within the team.
As a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer / Mechanical Fitter you will be expected to:
- Maintain all plant, equipment and site facilities through planned and preventative maintenance schedules, as well as, working reactively across the site.
- Help with new projects, installations and commissioning of new machinery.
- Competently read and use mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic schematics to diagnose faults.
- Take an active role in identifying, developing and implementing process improvement across the site.
- Ensure all engineering plant records are kept up to date on a daily basis.
- Investigate all plant and machinery breakdowns to where necessary to determine root cause.
The successful candidate will possess a good understanding of production machinery and be happy to take on board new training and willing to learn any new machinery that is installed on site. It is also essential to hold a qualification in Mechanical Engineering or will have recognised engineering qualifications with experience in an industrial environment. You will need a minimum level 3 NVQ / City & Guilds to apply.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector IT & Internet