Do you have experience assisting with graduate recruitment?! IF SO, APPLY NOW
Assisting at Partner level, this large reputable consultancy firm in the West End is looking for a professional and well-spoken Recruitment Administrator to support their early careers team.
Your role will involve scheduling a large number of interviews, coordinating very complex diaries, coordinating grad fairs and presentations, coordinating assessment days, processing POs, managing the graduate recruitment inbox, attending meetings (taking minutes and following up on actions), liaising with candidates, communicating at Partner level and providing all necessary administrative support. This role will require someone who is approachable and incredibly warm, as you’ll be working closely with entry level graduates.
This is a fantastic company with a positive team environment which values its members. They are looking for someone committed and hard working to join their team, and in return you will be presented with attractive working hours and a great support network.
- Recent, demonstrable experience supporting within graduate recruitment is highly beneficial.
- A strong administrative background, and the confidence coordinating on a global scale.
- Experience liaising at Partner level within a business capacity.
- Sense of humour and a passionate work ethic is key.
- Fully proficient in using Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Accuracy/Attention to detail.
- Calm when under pressure and used to juggling multiple tasks.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration
Student (Higher education/Graduate)
'A' level/Higher or equivalent