A leading well-respected, West End based insurance company is looking for a professional and diligent individual to join their front of house team on a temporary basis. You will mainly be based on their client floor assisting with the tech side of things for meetings. There are approximately 8-10 meeting rooms you’re your main responsibilities are to ensure everything is set up properly including Zoom links, presentations and AV.
It’s important that you have the confidence to liaise with high profile clients, happy to muck in and do a bit of running around and have a tech-savvy nature.
This role will suit someone bright, friendly and conscientious, with the ability to work on their own initiative with confidence and accuracy.
There is the possibility that this role will extend long term or even go permanent.
- Demonstrable experience supporting within a Front of House team in a corporate office environment is highly beneficial.
- Tech-Savvy nature, ideally understanding the Zoom app.
- Accuracy and Attention to detail.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- High degree of business acumen.
- Stress resistant whilst under pressure.
- Ability to multi-task and meet a number of deadlines.
- Professionalism and awareness of corporate surroundings.
- Intermediate Experience of MS Office Software (Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint)
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration
Student (Higher education/Graduate)
Secondary School or equivalent