Hello Education are looking for a Primary Teacher for a special needs school in South Tyneside. The successful teacher will be willing and able to teach across the primary range.
The children who attend this school have a variety of special needs including Autism and other learning difficulties. The successful teacher will be experienced in teaching children with special needs, preferably in a special needs school.
The post will commence immediately and there is an opportunity for the right candidate to become a permanent member of staff. The school offers fantastic support and are happy to consider NQT’s.
To be part of this team you will ideally need to have:
- QTS with a primary specialism
- Experience teaching across the primary range
- Previous experience of teaching children with special needs, particularly in a special needs school
- Experienced with a variety of special needs
Hello Education will be able to offer successful Teachers a friendly and approachable service along with the following:
- Competitive rates of pay
- An experienced consultant who will support you in your placements
- Careers support and advice
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year