HR Advisor (Generalist) - (Twickenham) – Permanent; Full Time; Up to £35,000!
*Permanent secure opportunity!
*Competitive employment benefits package including Early Friday finishes; 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays; company pension contribution; Private healthcare and Life Assurance!
*Opportunity to join a very dynamic, growing organisation.
Our client is a global leading manufacturer within their market. With over 30 years of manufacturing, they are known for their impressive industry-leading products and solutions.
The Role of a HR Advisor (Generalist):
- Primary point of contact for day-to-day HR queries
- Maintain company policies and procedures
- Compile formal employment documentation in accordance with current legislation
- Attending meetings relating to employee relations in the capacity of note taker and advisor
- Involved in organising training for staff members
Required Skills & Experience of a HR Advisor (Generalist):
- Ideally degree level qualified
- Experience undertaking employee training activities within a high-volume environment
- Conversant in all standard ER processes
- Experience undertaking recruitment activities within a high-volume environment
- Excellent written communication and superb attention to detail in both
- Willing to travel to other sites across the UK
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics
- Quality - Engineering, Management
- Design - Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
- HR & Finance
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Human Resources