Site Facilities Officer needed in Rustington paying £10.83per hr PAYE Ref:449217
This role is working full time hours on a temporary basis
- Ensuring sites are kept clean, tidy and compliant with operational policies and appropriate legislation (e.g. Health and Safety, Fire Regulations etc).
- Conducting visual inspections of sites and facilities to support adherence to behavioural expectations and tenancy agreement requirements.
- Identifying defects and undertaking minor repairs and work where qualified to do so (e.g. domestic waste, painting, replacement of fixtures & fittings etc).
- Maintaining communal areas including mowing green spaces, cutting back overgrown vegetation and site boundary integrity.
- Raising defect job requests where more specialist work is necessary (e.g. electrical repairs).
- Liaising with colleagues and partners to facilitate site access and engagement with residents.
- Coordinating and assisting with new arrivals and site departures (e.g. meter readings, safety checks etc)
Ideally candidates will have:
- NVQ in a Building Services related discipline, or related qualification or experience demonstrating the same level of applied knowledge.
- A full and current UK driving licence.
- Demonstrable experience of good practical building related skills, for example, carpentry, DIY, brick laying, electrical work, plumbing.
- Experience of having worked in building or Facilities Management Services.
- Experience of coaching or delivering skills-based training to other team members.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services