Senior Accountant needed in Tower Hamlets paying £29.33 per hr PAYE Ref:448158
This role is working full time hours on a temporary basis
This role will involve:
- Act as a single point of contact for the financial management support of Divisional Directors, Service Managers and Budget Holders. Develop a thorough understanding of a specific Service Area’s business, particularly in relation to the measurement and management of the activities that drive costs and advise on the optimisation of income in accordance with policies
- Support the Finance Management Team to deliver a proactive finance service to directorates that ensures directorates develop their financial knowledge, skills and capabilities.
- In conjunction with the Senior Accountant, develop the client’s medium term financial plan and ensure financial risks and opportunities for the future are properly reflected in short, medium and long term sustainable financial planning using option appraisal, scenario building and sensitivity testing for both revenue and capital and represent ‘one version of the truth’
- Work in partnership with Divisional Directors, Service Managers and Budget Managers in the analysis of costs in relation to performance to reveal opportunities for policy or process change, participating in any subsequent business case development and review of the financial impact of previous policy decisions to learn lessons and assess relative cost benefits.
- Provide financial support to Divisional Directors, Service Managers and Budget Managers in forecasting both in year and future year income and expenditure, ensuring these are accurate, appropriate and are supported through activity and performance analysis
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Accountancy