HR Adviser needed in based in Uxbridge and the salary is £18.58 ph PAYE
This is a full time temporary role.
Employer Reference: 448386
This role will involve:
- Ensure that a seamless HR advisory and Resourcing service is provided to managers in a designated service area, through co-operation and co-ordination with the HR Team Leader
- Provide quality HR advice and support to line managers in relation to, as agreed with the HR Team Leader.
- Take ownership of own case work via the case management system to resolve or escalate as necessary.
- Undertake job evaluations under the appropriate schemes in operation.
- Assist managers to comply with the policies and procedures and prepare them for undertaking disciplinary investigations and hearings, ensuring that consistent advice is given at formal hearings
- Maintain records relating to all casework including statistics relating to formal action and outcomes.
- To manage the end-to-end recruitment process for the service area using the applicant tracking system to enhance the candidate and management experience.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Full CIPD qualification
- Evidence of CPD
- Membership of CIPD or other relevant professional body
- Excellent ICT skills including the ability to learn and use service specific software
- Experience of using HR systems for management of case work
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Human Resources