Job Title: New Products Engineer
Our client are a global, established design & manufacturer of household and industrial products, with a diverse and exciting product range.
Salary of a New Products Engineer
Up to £40,000
Job Description of a New Products Engineer
- Act as an interface between Global Design Centres and the Manufacturing Facility.
- Involved in the introduction of new products into mass manufacturing.
- Evaluate designs or prototypes to establish how to bring products to manufacture to include; build trials, problem solving and cost reduction.
Skills & experience of a New Products Engineer
- Minimum HNC qualified in Mechanical or Production Engineering.
- Knowledge and experience of design/manufacture for high volume manufacturing.
- Experience of injection moulding, metal pressing, die casting and sintered components.
- Good project management skills with the ability to communicate with Global Design Centres.
- The ability to investigate, understand and solve design related problems.
- The ability to act as a key interface between R&D and Manufacturing.
- Experience of using a modern 3D CAD system is desirable.
- Cost reduction/value analysis skills
Why Should You Apply?
- Opportunity to work in a growing, automated manufacturing facility for a global brand with an exciting, diverse product range.
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics
- Quality - Engineering, Management
- Design - Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
- HR & Finance
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing
HND/HNC or equivalent