Are you involved in Supply Chain and Procurement but looking for a better workplace environment as well as more flexible working hours? I am partnered with a forward thinking, well established business where you would finish at 12:30pm on Friday (FRIYAY!) and 4:30pm Monday to Thursdays.
This company are looking for you if you have experience in raising purchase orders using ERP as well as managing inventory stock levels - essentially predicting when components and parts need replenishing, so that there is a continuous flow of material for the guys in production to use!
If you are IT savvy and know your way round MS Office packages (Word, Excel, Outlook) as well as being involved in the world of engineering/manufacturing then you should be hitting the 'APPLY' button now! Ultimately you will have a super eye for detail as well as the ability to work with everyone from the Director to the manufacturing technicians.
You will have the chance to work in a buzzy, positive culture where you will learn and develop your skills in Supply Chain!
All you need to do is hit 'APPLY NOW' or give me a call on the contact details attached
Primary Objectives & Responsibilities:
- Order placement and expediting of Purchase order in ERP system.
- Manage direct material inventory levels. Drive reduction in direct material inventory through forecasting
- Maintain/improve an efficient flow of material ensuring quality, delivery and cost targets are met.
- Maintain and improve master data accuracy in the ERP system including safety stock, Kanban bin sizes and lead-times.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities
Secondary School or equivalent