Project Professional- 12 month contract - Barrow-In-Furness - £21.11ph UMB or £16.43ph PAYE (Inside IR35)
The Umbrella rate quoted above is the Gross Umbrella rate (i.e. the rate we pay to the Umbrella Company inclusive of ALL employment costs). Please note, the rate paid by the Umbrella will be less, as will a Limited Deemed rate or Agency PAYE rate. Please get in touch to discuss the rates via these different payment vehicles.
SC + ITAR
This role will require the person to hold full Security Clearance (SC) prior to working onsite. You will need to obtain a Criminal Record Check. You must currently hold or be eligible and willing to obtain SC. In addition, this role involves direct access to ITAR Material. Therefore we can only consider UK Nationals for this position. If you are unsure as to whether you are eligible, please contact me to discuss.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Project Professional - Quality to join our site in Barrow-in-Furness.
As a Project Professional - Quality, you will be the point of contact for members of the Quality function, Learning and Development and HRSS. Your responsibilities will include assisting the Project Lead with the collation of training requirements, helping to manage expectations of the Quality function against budget and organising training on a day-to-day basis. You will also liaise with multiple stakeholders to ensure that the relevant processes are being adhered to and that learning and development opportunities in the Quality function are continually being improved.
This role will give you the opportunity to build and maintain strong stakeholder relations. It will also expose you to multiple functions through collaborative working.
Currently this role is working from home, however this is subject to change.
Your main responsibilities as a Project Professional - Quality will involve:
- Monitoring spends against budget
- Liaising with key stakeholders to book training courses in line with the Statement of Requirements
- Highlighting risks and issues to the Project Leader
- Working to deadlines to ensure training is complete within the specified time period
- Gathering feedback from delegates to understand the value of the training they have completed
Skills and Qualifications
Your skills and qualifications:
- Proven stakeholder management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Understanding of budgets
- Understanding of priority 1 training and the impact it has on a project
- Knowledge of Quality Control testing methods and Quality methodologies would be helpful but not essential.
What we're looking for in you:
You will be proactive and organised and have excellent attention to detail. You will be friendly and have strong communications skills and you will take full responsibility for what you do.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other