Our client is looking to recruit a Moulding Tool Maintenance Technician to support the busy machine shop environment as it continues to expand.
Main duties will include, but are not limited to
· Carry Out Tool Maintenance and Repairs Using Best Practice and in Accordance with Company Health & Safety Procedures and Within the Scope of the 'In-House' Equipment and Facilities Available.
· Perform Routine End of Run Check, Clean and Lubricate as Defined in the 'End of Run Maintenance Procedure.' Report and Carry Out Additional Remedial Work as Necessary
· Perform Routine 100,000 Shot Service as Defined in the '100,000 Shot Service Procedure' Report and Carry Out Additional Remedial Work as Necessary
· Carry out 'Emergency Breakdown Repairs' as Necessary.
· Provide Advice and Recommendations on Action Required Where Tool Faults, Wear or Other Such Problems Have Been Identified.
· Liaise with the 'Moulding Department Supervisor' to Ensure Work is Carried out in Line with the Availability of the Mould Tool and Production Requirements.
· Effective Management of all Tool Work History and Associated Cost
· Be Familiar with the Function and Quality Requirements of the Mould Tool and Parts being made that may be affected by the Mould Tool Work Being Carried Out
· Responsibility for the Correct Use, Care and Maintenance of All Workshop Equipment and Tools Provided for The Use of Performing the Work Required.
· Health & Safety
Suitable candidates will have worked with Injection Moulding tools previously and have a strong engineering background and presence. A trade apprenticeship is preferred but is not essential
This role is initially for 6 months but with a view to becoming permanent for the right person.
Flexible working hours to suit individual and meet business needs
c£16.50 per hour (depending on suitability)
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other