A Cyber Security consultant is required to support the delivery of a major MOD equipment programme. You will be joining a team of consultants based in Bristol, supporting the implementation of Cyber Security and Cyber Resilience into the MOD Enterprise and the Product Engineering teams.
The role will be based in Bristol but will also include travel to other Leonardo sites across the UK, principally Edinburgh, Luton and Southampton. If candidates are based near these sites, in particular Edinburgh, this can be accomodated as a base location. There will be a mix of onsite remote working.
Skills, qualifications & knowledge
The following skills, qualifications and knowledge are required:
- Problem solving - ability to work both independantly and as part of a team to develop solutions to complex problems
- Communication - ability to work effectively with a range of stakholders across an organisation
- Excellent written and presentational skills
- Broad and deep technical cyber security knowledge - including a solid understanding of IP Networks
- Cyber Security governance - ability to develop policies, procedures and standards
- Cyber Security qualifications such as CISSP, CISM or CCP are strongly preferred
- Experience working with MOD, including JSP604 and 440 is strongly preferred
Candidates require SC clearance as a minimum.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other