As an Information Management Service (IMS) Product Owner to be responsible for the continued development of an IMS as part of the EvO programme.
- Ownership of the Information Management Service as a product to be delivered into the EvO programme
- Management of the product backlog and prioritisation of work according to the programme plan
- Translation of SysML/UML Product Design into Features for development by the two IMS Software Teams
- Preparation and Participation in PI & Sprint Planning
- Planning and Execution of the Agile Iterations
- Apply Behaviour Driven Development (BDD)
- Assist in the creation, development and acceptance of development stories
- Understand and assist with the development of enabler work
- Participate in the team demos and retrospective.
- Ensure continuous release of quality software, ensuring dependencies are understood between stakeholders.
- Assist with the definition of improvement stories during the inspect and adapt workshops.
- Assist with continuous improvement practises in the department
You will have a strong background in Software design, code, test and version control using current methodologies, processes and tools, preferably in complex systems. E.g. IBM Rational Team Concert, Git, SVN. Experience of Agile and SCRUM techniques and methodologies and ideally experience in Developing software in Java for a RESTful OData series of servlets built on Spring, JPA and Hibernate.
* You must be SC cleared / clearable to apply for this role *
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other