SHE Coordinator, £30,500 + other benefits including 10% pension, extremely generous holidays
Location: Kirton, Newark.
About the company
If you are a SHE Coordinator looking to work for a stable manufacturing group at an established site, then this could be the perfect role for you.
ATA are supporting a large engineering group at one of their bespoke manufacturing sites in the Wilnecote area. The company employ over 2000 staff across the country and boast a portfolio of manufactured goods second to none. These goods are some of UKs most recognisable brands of which have become a staple part of the British construction market. With a turnover eclipsing £400 million the business is going from strength to strength and are set to grow even further in 2021.
About the role
As a SHE Coordinator you will be working closely with the QSHE manager to drive health and safety initiatives on a busy manufacturing plant.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Overseeing all health and safety practices at the site.
- Driving health and safety improvements.
- Writing risk assessments and SOPs
- Carrying out health and safety inspections
- Working with contractors, checking permits to work.
- Working with external bodies such as local authorities.
- Report writing and presentation.
To be considered for the role of SHE Coordinator you have experience in a previous role, ideally from a manufacturing environment.
You should be/have:
- Strong organisation skills
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong analysis skills
- The ability to write reports and present at a senior level.
- Experience with auditing, ideally from either of 9001, 14001 & 45001.
- Nebosh qualification (desirable)
Joining our client, you will be joining a reputable business who offer fantastic training and benefits including a pension matched up to 10%. You will be joining a company that has seen an impressive increase in their profit over the last 5 years which has allowed them to acquire some of their competition, build new sites and invest within training and development of their staff.
If you think you are the right SHE coordinator for this market leader, please press apply, call Ashton on 07814905283, or email your CV too [email protected]
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
10% pension contribution + generous holiday
- Industry Sector IT & Internet