Mechanical Fitter/Machine Tool Fitter– Redditch
£18 p/h (LTD/Umb)
3 months rolling contract (Would also consider temp to perm options)
- Working from engineering drawings you will be responsible for building the robotic cells.
- This will be assembly clamps and attachments -both sub-assemblies and assemblies.
- You will attach the assemblies of the turntables and other ancillary equipment that will be part of the cell.
- You will also have the potential opportunity of going to the site to install the cells.
You must possess the following skills to be considered for this role:
- Mechanical Fitting experience
- Experience working from engineering drawings
- Machinery build experience
- The mechanical build of robotic cell experience
The benefits of this position:
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Immediate start.
- Challenging and dynamic work environment.
- The potential for a long-term contract.
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to [email protected]
ATA Recruitment specialise in Technical and Electrical Engineering, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! -
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet