Administrative Assistant needed in based in Worcester and the salary is £8.91ph PAYE
This is a full time temporary role.
Employer Reference: 448798
This role will involve:
- Provide support for the Chief Executive’s or Director’s office on a wide range of requirements to enable the Chief Executive or Director to be fully prepared and informed for meetings at local, regional, national and international level.
- Proactively manage and maintain excellent communication on behalf of the Chief Executive or Director with all customers and contacts, both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure that the Chief Executive or Director is kept updated on new and emerging issues and information across a range of issues and matters as appropriate.
- To proactively manage and prioritise the Chief Executive's or Director’s diary and workload in order to maximise the effective use of their time and work seamlessly with the wider executive support function to ensure tasks are managed and completed on time.
- To anticipate and prepare relevant information and documents and make necessary arrangements on behalf of the Chief Executive or Director - to ensure that the Chief Executive or Director is prepared and briefed for all commitments in good time
Ideally candidates will have:
- A level 3 qualification or compensatory experience
- A level 2 qualification (e.g. GCSE A to C) in maths and English or compensatory experience
- A high degree of demonstrable computer literacy skills including, but not limited to: word processing applications; e-mail; databases/ spreadsheets; the internet/intranet and producing electronic presentations, and organising lync and telephone conferences
- Minute Taking experience
- Previous experience of organising meetings, presentations, booking venues, etc.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration