Local Outbreak Support Officer needed in based in Runcorn and the salary is £10.01ph PAYE
This is a full time temporary role.
Employer Reference: 449363
This role will involve:
- Form part of a team of Local Outbreak Support Officers who will provide a point of contact for those testing positive for Covid 19
- Take responsibility for contacting a caseload of individual clients and any additional contacts identified.
- Undertake interviews and assessments and ensure the timely and accurate recording of information from those interviews using systems provided
- Provide public health advice and support to individuals as directed by protocols and procedures
- Be able to adapt methods of communication to account for the differing needs of contacts especially in stressful and difficult situations and ensure polite, efficient and appropriate communications at all times
- Identify, escalate and refer complex cases or incidents to the appropriate staff member of the Halton Outbreak Support Team
- Record and report activity and contribute to the maintenance of effective systems for the surveillance of COVID-19
Ideally candidates will have
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Good team working skills
- Ability to work under own initiative and to interpret information in an effective manner
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to identify, escalate and refer complex cases or incidents
- Ability to plan and organise effectively and adjust workload to needs of the service.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration