Housing Modernisation & Strategy Service Manager needed in Birmingham paying £18.71 per hr PAYE Ref:355860
This role is working full time hours on a temporary basis
Birmingham and the salary is £18.28ph PAYE
This is a full time temporary role.
Employer Reference: 355860
This role will involve:
- Ensure that the services within the Housing Division have robust data and intelligence in place to inform strategy and planning.
- Effectively monitor performance across the Housing Division and impact of service change.
- To undertake commissioning, contract management, policy and planning activity across the Housing Division.
- To actively contribute to assessing and improving quality of overall service provision.
- To research policy and legislative changes that impact on specific service areas, conduct impact analysis and help to formulate consultation responses. To conduct needs analyses, value for money exercises and service reviews.
- To support the transformation and improvement of the Housing services including improving efficiency, outcomes for customers and improved commercial management.
- To support on the development and implementation of housing strategies and service improvement solutions that help deliver efficiencies within the service and improve customer experience.
- To assist with the development and implementation of these requirements in ICT systems or infrastructure/ assets. To ensure that the ICT requirements are met in relation to the strategy, design, purchase, implementation, testing and on-going management of systems or infrastructure and assets in the Directorate.
Ideally candidates will have:
- At least 3 years’ experience at a management level in a relevant role.
- Proven track record of working within in a housing sector environment, developing and delivering housing services and successfully supporting the implementation of change programmes.
- Experience of delivering bespoke change and transformation interventions in a complex organisation.
- Experience of programme and project management techniques/ implementation such as PRINCE2 or Agile
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Property