Frontend Developer, £80,000 (React)
The frontend developer will join a creative and diverse team focusing on a global technology platform on gaming and entertainment.
The Frontend Developer will be using innovative ideas to exclusively represent the direct, and programmatic, ad sales for companies such as EA, Rovio and many more.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to create meaningful connections between publishers, advertisers and audiences through a combination of market innovation, data insight and high-quality service working across display, mobile, rich media and video.
They offer an amazing competitive salary of £80,000 per annum with a flexible working environment allowing you to work remotely.
- Leading the research and future development of the client-side wrapper code that powers the ad platform for their global portfolio.
- Restructuring their frontend code to improve the modular components.
- Leading maintenance and improvements to their ad rendering.
- documentation of code and hand offs of new code to other members of the Engineering team
- A degree in a relevant field, like Computer Science or Software Engineering, or have equivalent experience.
- Commercial experience on the Frontend or as a Full Stack Developer
- Experience integrating Prebid and Google Publisher Tags (GPT) into custom applications.
- Familiarity with ad servers (Xandr/AppNexus) and SSPs (Index Exchange, Rubicon etc.
They offer an excellent salary package: £80,000 + Home Based Working
The Frontend Developer will join an office in London with a flexible work environment where full time working from home is an option.
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 673 4673.
H5 Recruitment is the Global Leader in Web & Mobile Development Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe – www.h5-recruitment.com
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet