Business Support Assistant needed in Wrexham £8.91 ph ref:449334
This role will involve:
- To be the point of contact for internal and external range of contacts of the Department in relation to matters pertaining to services provided by the Department. This will include dealing with visitors, telephone enquiries and the taking and passing of messages as appropriate, dealing with email enquiries and identifying and responding to customer queries/needs in accordance with Customer Service and departmental standards.
- To be responsible for the collation, input and retention of accurate data and information into electronic and manual Departmental Systems. To include data retrieval, extraction and presentation to senior colleagues for reports and other purposes.
- To be responsible for development of accurate local databases/spread sheets/systems under direction of the manager and to run routine standard/ template reports from systems and data bases, meeting deadlines set by managers and colleagues
- To undertake reception cover as and when required, signposting customers, the public and other agency colleagues where appropriate providing an effective and efficient service.
- To maintain a strong network with other Departmental and wider contacts, providing advice on the service and support as appropriate within the scope of the role.
Ideally candidates will have:
- RSA II or III or ECDL or equivalent
- Word – good keyboard skills
- Excel – previous use of
- PowerPoint – experience of
- Specialist databases
- Knowledge of the service/function
- Office procedures
- Experience of dealing with cash/petty cash or financial processes
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration