Receptionist needed in London £12.48ph ref:5187581
This role will involve:
- Ensuring that the service users who access the centre receive the highest quality customer care which enables them to feel as comfortable and supported as possible, and enabling them to access the support they need in a seamless and person centred fashion.
- Greeting and welcoming all visitors to the centre in a welcoming, polite and professional manner and directing all visitors to the appropriate person, responding to enquiries where possible.
- Answering, screening and forwarding all incoming phone calls.
- Providing accurate information about the various services and programmes on offer at the Curve in-person and via phone/email, and other Grenfell Recovery Community Programmes where appropriate.
- Ensuring the reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures).
- Receiving, sorting and distributing daily mail/deliveries.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Customer service experience with the ability to provide a distinct visitor experience
- Office administration experience
- Excellent organizational skills
- Flexible and adaptable with the ability to prioritise workload
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Personal and professional attitude which conveys empathy, caring and respect for all
- Exceptional customer service skills with a friendly manner and a 'can-do' attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration