SALARIED GP – ACCRINGTON - UP TO £10,500 PER SESSION!
We are pleased to announce that we have several high-paying and lucrative salaried opportunities for GP’s either newly qualified or experienced across ACCRINGTON!
Should you be interested in considering a new dynamic role in General Practice whether that’s on a part-time or full-time basis, we are working with several practices which offer high levels of clinical support to help achieve your career ambitions! Whether that be partnership opportunities, becoming a GP trainer, Clinical Lead or specialising in specific clinical areas of interests such as Dermatology, Women’s Health, Minor Surgery + Joint Injections etc.
- Up to £10,500 per session (depending on experience/performance at interview)
- Part time and full time roles available (4-8 sessions per week)
- Full indemnity included
- 6 weeks annual leave
- Regular clinical meetings
- Overall Good CQC on all domains
- High QOF achieving practice
- Fully supportive admin and reception team in place to reduce GP’s workload
- Physician associates on site to support GPs admin
- Highly trained and excellent nursing support in place
- Strong clinical support team onsite including Pharmacists, ANPs Practice Nurses, HCAs etc
- Very low and rare home visits, sometimes 1 a week often none
- Use of e-consult
- View to partnership roles available
- Great opportunity for career development
- Full supporting admin team on site to help reduce GP’s workload
- An approximate of 15 patients per session, No on call
- Modern purpose built practice with off-street parking available
You must be a Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list.
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. Your application will be sent over to the team and the consultant working in that area will contact you to discuss the specific vacancy.
Should you be considering Salaried GP or Partnership roles in other areas, we work Nationwide with various opportunities you will not find anywhere online, please call 0203 744 9434 or email [email protected] for further details!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing