Our client is a global facilities management and building services organisation, who has an ever expanding, very successful Electrical division.
Due to continued success within a blue-chip contract, they are now recruiting for an Area Site Technician covering sites in the Leeds region.
You will be required to carry out planned and reactive remedial work with respect to electrical distribution, power, lighting and electrical inspections as well as organising planned and reactive remedial work to electrical distribution, power, lighting and electrical inspections.
You must have experience of working within a similar position in a retail or commercial environment and hold the following qualifications:
- Apprentice served Electrician with appreciate City & Guilds Qualifications (Part 1 or 2 or Level 2 & Level 3) – essential
- City & Guilds 2377 (PAT) – essential
- 18th Edition- essential
- Full driving licence – essential
- City & Guilds 2391 or 2394/5 – desirable
- Experience working in a multi-site environment
In return, our client is offering a total package of £34,585 per annum, including on call 1 in 4 weeks + company van + health care + pension scheme + 33 days annual leave (including 8 bank holidays)
For more information, please contact Becky on 07903 686255 or apply with your current CV to prompt a call back [email protected]
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
+ great company benefits
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities