Administrator needed in Tiverton £9.20ph ref:449361
This role will involve:
- Act as first point of contact for the regional team to receive visitors, handle incoming calls, and deal pro-actively with enquiries and support communication within the regional office.
- Provide full secretarial support by producing correspondence, reports, minutes, presentations and other documents – to include audio/copy/dictated methods.
- Establish and maintain efficient office systems for management information.
- Produce and maintain management information reports as required, in accordance with a pre-agreed schedule and ad-hoc as may be requested from time to time.
- Ensure general office duties (photocopying; filing-paper & electronic; opening post; maintaining records) are completed in a timely fashion.
- Ensure arrangements for meetings are made in a timely fashion, including any associated documentation; co-ordinating any catering requirements as may be required.
- Take minutes of meetings when asked to do so.
- Obtain, organise and/or analyse information from multiple sources.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Excellent planning, administrative and organisational skills
- Able to communicate information and complex data clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to work with colleagues to ensure the smooth running of administrative and support functions
- Able to take accurate and concise minutes and to keep accurate and up to date records and information
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration