Profectus have partnered with a highly innovative, London based start-up who capture and publish 3D information about real-world interiors, and they do it on an industrial scale. They are looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer to help them build the most accurate and robust 3D reconstruction and scene understanding system for the built environment.
The ideal candidate has strong Python development skills, understands AWS cloud infrastructure, knows how to write and trigger scripts/automated jobs and can analyse recurring problems, implement new features in code to fix them and escalate larger issues to different teams.
- Support the Data Processing Pipeline related production issues
- Develop/Optimise the existing Data Processing Pipeline/AWS Step Functions
- Support our Digital Surveyors in case they are facing application/data upload issues and help them re-upload the data manually and trigger the data processing scripts on demand
- Assist the Operations team in increasing their efficiency through technology and scripts wherever possible
- Bachelor's Degree in any engineering/mathematics-related discipline
- Proficiency in Python3
- Knowledge of AWS Cloud Infrastructure and AWS products like lambdas, batch-jobs, step functions etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with 3D Visualisation Software like MeshLab, Cloud Compare
- Continuous Integration tools like CircleCI
- Version Control Systems like Git
*This role is only open to UK based applicants with full working rights so please only apply if you meet this criteria.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet