Role: Production Team Leader
Industry: Consumer and Manufacturing
Location: Hamble, Southampton
Employment Type: Permanent (Late Shift - Monday to Friday - 15:15pm - 23:15pm)
What we are looking for:
To be considered for this role, it is important that you have:
- Knowledge and experience of manufacturing in a similar or relevant industry, relevant experienced as part of a manufacturing team in a cleanroom environment.
- Good attention to detail and flexible in terms of changing work procedures, varying tasks and completing requested overtime if necessary.
- The ability and desire to develop, assertiveness and diplomacy and sufficient communication skills.
- A Non - smoker.
- Previous supervisory experience in a cleanroom environment, completion of a supervisory training course, the ability to produce reports in a timely manner IOSH Health & Safety course would be desirable.
What you will be doing:
- You will be expected to vary out technician responsibilities such as contributing to production parts of assemblies as required.
- Being expected to carry out other tasks when required by the roles alongside maintaining manufacturing facility housekeeping to ensure high levels of 6S and cleanliness.
- Supervise technicians ensuring smooth running of production processes, to perform return to work interviews, undertaking regular performance appraisals and 1-1s with your team members.
- Managing team development by organising internal training and ensuring training records are maintained.
- Reviewing key performance metrics with your team members and reports which result through weekly production meetings and monthly reviews.
- Optimise equipment utilisation & work patterns to increase productivity.
If you are interested, then please contact Sonia Kaur on 01489 882686 / or apply with CV
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other