What we are looking for:
To be considered for this role, it is important that you have:
- Strong backgrounds in a methodical approach to testing, experience in producing detailed test reports and running test scripts and automated processes.
- Has strong experience of test at module and at system level - strong awareness of testing networked systems.
- Experience within practical testing/working within an engineering manufacturing environment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills which are appropriate to a highly technical environment - being a strong independent worker, aware of the need to adhere to company architecture.
- It is also essential that you are a non-smoker/vaper.
What you will be doing:
- Working alongside with manufacturing and software engineers, to compile test plans, create and run test plans to cover End User Testing (EUT).
- Test plans to cover system functional testing, plan EUT and software release with production and to identify and meet all systems and product software test criteria.
- Managing automates test solutions for production processes alongside management of test plans: Creation, tracking, updates ad reports.
- Providing training to other departments as required and support for production and manufacturing engineering teams.
- Always observe and promote safe working practices, ensuring compliance with the company QMS, protecting company IP in line with the agreed strategy and to perform other tasks as directed by the Project Manager.
If you are interested, then please contact Sonia Kaur on 01489 882686 / or apply with CV
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other