My Client is recruiting for a Controls Engineer in the Water Sector
As Controls Engineer you will be responsible for the design, test and support of electronic control systems to be used in new products. You will work closely with the engineering and software team to ensure excellent integration into the product design. You will also be expected to provide support to other teams as and when required.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- The creation of electronic controls from concept to final design providing a user interface and process control for water purification products
- Create comprehensively documented designs with future proofing in mind
- Work with external printed circuit board layout companies and suppliers
- Create detailed test reports on new designs
- Support current designs including component obsolescence
- Implement and maintain a time management method for the electronic design from concept to final revision
Experience and Qualifications:
- HND or above in an electronics related discipline
- Knowledge of electronic circuit design using schematic design software (preferably OrCAD)
- Knowledge of analogue and microcontroller (8/16/32 bit) circuit design.
- Preferred knowledge of 'IoT' technology and embedded computers.
- Good organisational skills with an eye for detail and the ability to prioritise workload and manage multiple tasks.
- Creative and innovative thinker.
- Ability to work in a cohesive motivated team.
- Ability to create clear and concise documents.
- Preferred working knowledge of Google Workspace applications (Sheets, Docs Slides).
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other