Role: Digital Print Operator
Hours: 2 roles, one is working 6-2/2-10 and the other is a permanent night shift 10pm-6am, both looking for immediate starters.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced individual to join a litho & digital printing company with a reputation for both quality and service. It would appeal to an experienced individual looking to do a variety of tasks within a busy and long-established Company.
The ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritize the workload to achieve maximum output would be critical.
- Working within the Digital Press Team, effectively running Indigo 7800, Nexpress or Canon Ix3200 Inkjet digital presses in line with job specifications and maintaining the digital press room
- Key Performance Indicators
- Accuracy of job production in-line with job specifications
- Reduction of reprints, wastage
- Press Uptime and maintenance reporting
- To effectively run the Indigo 7800, Nexpress or Canon Ix3200 Inkjet
- Ensure all work is produced to the highest standard, most efficiently, on time, to expected quality, and to job specifications
- Ensure press environment and presses are maintained to expected high level
- Ensure presses are kept in working order to expected standards
- Ensure all reprints are recorded, monitored and reported
- To support the Digital Print Supervisor in general running and upkeep of the digital department
- To work autonomously in the production of the digital applications
- To ensure uptime of presses is kept to the highest level possible
- To drive the on-going development of Lean principles throughout the Department
If you have the relevant experience for this role, within Litho / Digital Print, please get in touch with your up to date CV by applying within.
Litho, Digital, Digital Print, Digital Print Operator, Digital Printer, Digital Print Operative, Digital Print Op, Print, Nexpress, Canon, Indigo, Press, Press Operator
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Media, New Media, Creative