KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Quality Manager / Internal Verifier - Health and Social Care
Salary/Package: Up to £30,000 + Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Internal verification of Health and Social Care Levels 2, 3 and 5 on a daily basis.
- Performance manage, develop, motivate and support the delivery team of around 6 Tutors, ensuring quality, timely and effective delivery of Health and Social Care Apprenticeships, in-line with contractual targets and objectives (reviews, retention, success rates, non-starters, completions, learner journey etc.)
- Lead the Internal Verification process, and support with quality inspections from external agencies (Ofsted / Awarding Bodies etc.), ensuring all staff involved are prepared.
- Responsible for ensuring that staff adhere to their KPI's, as well as internal and quality assurance standards.
- Participate in SMT meetings.
- Plan and complete observations of the learner journey, including: enrolment, induction, on-programme assessment and EPA preparation.
- Carry out regular observations of teaching and learning to ensure a high standard of quality is maintained.
- Conduct regular 1:1's and performance reviews with the delivery team.
- Ensure all staff have a clear understanding of their measurable Targets / KPI’s, and have a clear understanding of the company’s strategic objectives and vision.
- Must hold a recognised Internal Quality Assurance award (D34, V1, IQA, TAQA L4).
- Must be an experienced IQA of Health and Social Care Apprenticeship Standards up to Level 5.
- Must have experience of supporting with Ofsted, signing off assessments, claiming of diplomas and end point assessments.
- Must hold solid occupational competency within Health and Social Care at Management level.
- Must hold a Level 4 qualification in Leadership and Management / Health and Social Care (or above).
- Excellent knowledge and experience of Work Based Learning, Apprenticeships and funding streams.
- Strong leadership and people management skills..
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Full, clean, UK driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education