Due to high demand, Hello Education are seeking to employ Teaching Assistant to join our successful and ever-growing supply team supporting primary schools across Bishop Auckland and Darlington. We currently have short and long term roles that are both part and full time depending on the schools’ needs. All roles have the opportunity to become permanent for the right person!
We are looking for people who are reliable, passionate and have a genuine desire to have a positive role in a pupil’s education. Classes within schools are of mixed abilities which may include pupils with Autism, Challenging Behavior, EAL and other additional needs therefor experience communicating with all pupils is essential.
Successful applicants will have the following;
- Level 2 or above Teaching Assistant qualification
- Amazing communication skills
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Be reliable and dedicated to the role
- Use own initiative when working independently as well as being able to work within a wider team
- Enhanced DBS on the Update Service (willing to obtain)
In return, Hello Education can offer;
- Competitive rates of pay
- Friendly and dedicated consultants who provide round the clock support in your new role
- Connections to additional roles
Hello Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people and we take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing, referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
If you are a Teaching Assistant, who believe this is the perfect role for them, we would love to hear from you!
Apply today by sending an updated CV.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education