An award winning international law firm, with a strong reputation are looking for an HR Recruitment Coordinator on a permanent basis for their Manchester office.
About the Role
Working as part of the wider HR team, the role focuses on supporting across end-to-end recruitment across a variety of roles, with full responsibility for administration. This includes:
- Planning, logistics and coordination of recruitment and interviews
- Schedule and manage diaries and calendars
- Support with materials and presentations
- Advising on job and candidate specifications and process improvements
- Liaising with agencies and managing relationships
- Managing metrics and reporting
- Reviewing and collecting market data on compensation
- Supporting with resourcing projects
You will have previous experience of working in a recruitment or administration role ideally within a law firm and have strong interpersonal skills. Strong attention to detail and organisational skills are essential.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Human Resources