Contract & Budgets Germany
- Communicate Company position on various contract issues, identify relationship-building opportunities, secure site contracts, collect site feedback, and facilitate communication with various personnel. This responsibility includes assisting Trial Capabilities Associates with difficult contract negotiations and significant interventions, and follow-up will be necessary to facilitate this objective;
- Communicate and negotiate more complex contracts, including Phase I, PET Studies, Oncology Cooperatives, Oncology Networks, and/or Endocrine portfolio sites; and
- Work with partners across company to review/approve all contracts exceptions.
- Develop and implement training for new contract associates and customers;
- Create, maintain, and distribute contract templates, process documentation, and contract-specific documentation (such as the Legal Guidance Document,) as the contract process owner; and
- Act as a mentor to the Contract Associates to provide the necessary guidance and knowledge transfer to allow the contract associates to be successful negotiators.
- Develop process documentation;
- Facilitate quality, speed and value through information sharing, , business partnership, and assurance that all guidance is aligned with company policies, clinical processes, and appropriate guidance;
- Facilitating meetings with other contracting groups;
- Serve as the primary contact and process owner for interactions between TC and Company Legal personnel related to process changes, documentation requirements, and site contracting issues.
- Accountable for standardizing and streamlining contract activities, as well as using metrics to drive improvement throughout the entire contracting process;
- Increase contracting efficiency and effectiveness by ensuring that learning is shared and leveraged;
- Anticipate changes by evaluating issues and opportunities, both internal and external, and making recommendations to TC management.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years experience negotiating contracts in a similar environment.
- Native/Fluent German speaker and fluency in English is essential
- Strong organizational and time management skills, strong analytical skills
- Strong negotiation skills, process driven, strong critical thinking skills
- Thorough understanding of GDPR and other privacy regulations
- Experience negotiating privacy clauses with clinical research sites
- Experience working with global business partners and a global team.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Legal