Are you a experienced accountant from a reputable practice looking to make a move into industry?
The decision of which business to make your stamp in is always an important decision for first time movers however, this opportunity is here to make this decision ever so easier for you!
We are currently working with a massive client within the Coventry area who is looking for a Finance Controls Specialist to join their team! The ideal candidate will be driven and motivated to achieve big things in the world of finance as this role offers a great deal of progression opportunities.
Working from their Coventry office you will be working on a hybrid basis giving you the flexibility and work life balance that's so important in the worlds recent climate!
One massive benefit of this role is the responsibility that will be given to you, as all strategic business decisions are made through the finance team. This means that your work will be paramount in the overall operations of the business giving you a pivotal role for a massive client!
The role will be focussed around planning, execution and testing of SOX compliance so prior experience with this is essential. Your day to day will be implementing robust control processes and ensuring that best practices are met.
- Qualified accountant with a UK recognised body.
- 25 days holiday + statutory days + option to buy too
- Competitive salary
- Pension Scheme – double match up to 12%
- Opportunity to earn bonus (up to 5%)
- Flex Benefits including; cycle to work scheme, salary sacrifice car scheme, insurances and healthcare packages
- My Offers membership card – offering discounts and savings from hundreds of retailers
- Support with financial wellbeing
- Access to our Occupational Health Services
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Finance