A leading firm with international reach and a fantastic culture are seeking an Early Careers Assistant to join their team.
About the Role
Working within the larger HR team, this role provides assistance across the full range of early careers matters including attraction, recruitment, and development.
- End to end recruitment support
- Planning, logistics and coordination of campus events/law fairs
- Schedule interviews, materials, programmes and manage inbox
- Liaise with universities and law societies
- Act as first point of contact, liaising with fee earners and Partners
- Organising inductions and ongoing training
- Upload new joiner details and create offer packs
- Maintain relationships with future/current trainees
- Manage internships and Summer/Winter vacation schemes
- Manage the candidate management system
- Maintain and update advertising on LinkedIn and other social media
You will have previous experience of working in a legal administration or graduate recruitment role ideally within professional services and have exposure to working with systems. Strong attention to detail and organisational skills are essential.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Human Resources