A leading independent law firm with a collegial and growing team are looking to hire an HR Administrator on a five-month contract.
About the Role
Working as part of the wider HR team, the role works closely with the HR generalists and HR systems team across a range of HR administration matters. This includes:
- Updating records for new joiners, managing screening checks
- Conducting new joiner meetings
- Maintaining personnel records
- Assisting with invoicing and liaising with accounts
- Maintaining the HR database + reporting
- Support with projects
You will have previous administration experience, ideally within a professional services environment. You will be highly organised, happy with working with systems and have strong attention to detail.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Human Resources