Rate: £12.72ph- £15.88ph (depending on experience)
Hours: Monday to Friday 37.5 hrs
Contract Length: 12 months (potential to be extended)
The role of the administrator will include:
- Conduct checks on sales documentation submitted by introducing partners to ensure it meets requirements on a timely basis to enable a bypass of the e-sign process and final documentation checks staying within the agreed service level.
- Update relevant systems accurately and in a timely manner with outcomes as required.
- Respond to any queries in a timely manner to ensure service levels are maintained.
- Provide Management Information on volumes and issues arising from bypass and document check activities to enable feedback to be provided to RDMs.
- Perform additional activities as required to ensure adequate segregation of duties are maintained within the Commercial division.
- Own and take responsibility of any issues identified, ensuring that any non-compliance, suspicious transactions, customer detriment or regulatory risks that are identified are reported promptly.
- Plan and prioritise own workload to ensure expected results are delivered.
The successful administrator will require:
- Excellent accuracy and attention to details
- Coupled with a good telephone manner and time management.
- Previous experience in a Quality Assurance or administration
- Organisational skills
- Team player
- Knowledge and experience of working with Microsoft Office
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other