A Temp Works Coordinator is required to work on HS2 as part of a highly experienced Major Structures team.
* Deliver a fully integrated and coordinated Temporary Works (TW) design ready for construction to meet project requirements.
* Responsible for coordination of the TW design with the permanent works designer and other members of the TW designer team (including design packages delivered by Parent Company and supply chain) and construction teams.
* Supporting the Temporary Works Design Leads in developing designs and identification of the requirements for temporary works. Development of preliminary scheme designs and full detailed design
* Ensure the role of the Designer is fulfilled in accordance with CDM2015 and ensure that a CDM Design Risk Register is maintained documenting the design actions taken with due regard to the Principles of Prevention.
* Designs to be fully compliant with the TW Design Brief, Works Information, Contract Requirements Technical (CRT) and Technical Standards.
* Designs to be fully assured in accordance with the Works Information and Project Execution Plan and Technical Assurance processes. Acceptance of the design by the Technical Approval Authority and external approval bodies such as Highways Authorities, Network Rail, Statutory Undertakers.
* Work closely with the Consents team to ensure design deliverables are produced to meet consent application requirements.
* Work closely with the TWC and the Temporary Works design Leads to ensure designs are shared externally where necessary.
* Ensure work is undertaken in accordance with the BIM Execution Plan, ensuring that design information conforms to the necessary standards and can be shared for use in 4D and 5D planning and cost estimation.
Who we're looking for;
* TW design experience working on major infrastructure projects is ideal
* Proven knowledge of Network Rail and Highways England technical standards and approval processes
* Working knowledge of CDM 2015 Regulations, in particular, the Designer role is beneficial
* Civil Engineering qualification or equivalent work experience
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other