Job Title: Care Recruitment Consultant
Location: Stafford (ST18 0FX)
Hours: Permanent Contract working 37.5hrs
Reporting to the Recruitment Resource Manager, the Care Recruiter is responsible for linking and scheduling all candidates into our branch network, ensuring that the experience for both our candidates and internal stakeholders is both efficient and of high quality.
Role & Responsibilities
• High volume telephone activity.
• Managing candidate pipeline within a defined region.
• Conducting telephone Interviews.
• Managing relationships with Internal and external stakeholders.
• CV searching for candidates.
• Key Performance Targets.
• Delivery of task to SLA / KPI performance.
• Adherence to compliance and policy requirements.
Qualifications & Experience
• Worked within a fast paced environment.
• Strong customer service skills.
• A good team player who can add value to our department.
• Comfortable using IT Systems in support of performing required tasks.
• Strong communication skills (telephone and face to face).
• Resilient, hard-working character.
For more information about the role and package details please apply online today or contact Lynn on 01785 237826 or email [email protected] for an informal discussion.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Recruitment Sales