Tax-free £42-55k OTE + a fully-funded opportunity to explore the world + a lucrative £60 a day overseas bonus + working with cutting-edge Automation machinery
This position is to support the installed global base of Automation Machinery equipment with the flexibility to travel whenever assigned which may involve extended periods of travel at short notice. It is expected that up to 90% of time will be international travel.
The job holder will be a member of the Operations Engineering team and will be travelling largely overseas at high profile customer sites. He/she will be an excellent communicator and will ultimately ensure that complex and innovative technology is implemented and maintained efficiently and within the parameters of the Customer Service Agreement.
All day to day technical problems will be resolved effectively to optimise the availability and performance of the machines. The job holder will work independently but also operate as part of the larger team of engineers.
Skills & Experience (NOT ESSENTIAL BUT DESIRABLE)
• 3 years or above in a similar position in thin film or Nano-coating equipment such as CVD, PECVD, PVD, etc.
• Demonstrated capability of machine electro-mechanical problem solving and troubleshooting.
• Demonstrable skills and knowledge in reading electrical diagrams.
• Broad technical skills (electrical/electronic/mechanical)
If this sounds like an opportunity hit apply and start you application NOW!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities