A lively SEN School in Redbridge are looking for a SEN Teacher to lead a class with SLD, MLD, ASD and speech and language needs. With the support of up to four support staff, you will be leading across core subjects and functional life skills to boost pupils' independence. We will also accept applications from NQTs or teachers looking to build to their SEN experience.
To make a positive impact here, you will:
- Have a resilient and creative approach to teaching
- Be patient when catering to class needs
- Have the ability to coordinate support staff to ensure smooth classroom management
- Ideally have previous experience teaching pupils accessing levels below expectations and experience with severe and complex learning difficulties.
- Must hold QTS and have an up-to-date Enhanced DBS.
- Access to references
- Opportunity to make a big impact here
- Inclusive team
- Good transport links and on-site parking available
COVID-19 Notice - We will not be interviewing candidates face to face, we will instead be interviewing via video link where possible or speaking via phone call. Vetting procedures will be carried out online.
UCM Education specialises in placing teachers and support staff in schools and nurseries throughout the UK. Due to the number of applications we receive for job posts, we cannot contact all unsuccessful applicants. We are an Equal Opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year