A supportive SEN school in Hammersmith and Fulham is looking for a Special Needs Teaching Assistant / Learning Support Assistant. As a Special Needs Teaching Assistant / Learning Support Assistant you will be coordinating with the class teacher and speech and language team to deliver focused activities with pupils who have SEN inclusive of moderate learning difficulties (MLD) and speech, language and communication (SLCN).
- £85-£95 per day (dependent on experience and qualifications)
- Long-term, full-time
- Immediate start
- Continuous training
The successful Special Needs Teaching Assistant / Learning Support Assistant will have:
- A positive attitude and dedication to provide the best care for SEN pupils
- Good SEN experience, especially of moderate learning difficulties (MLD) and speech, language and communication (SLCN)
- Commitment to working in a team
- A keen interest in speech and language therapy (SaLT)
- A valid DBS / police check
If this sounds like you, please apply with your CV today!
COVID-19 Notice - We will not be interviewing candidates face-to-face; we will instead be interviewing via video link where possible or speaking via phone call. Vetting procedures will be carried out online.
UCM Education specialises in placing teachers and support staff in schools and nurseries throughout the UK. Due to the number of applications we receive for job posts, we cannot contact all unsuccessful applicants. We are an Equal Opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year