Support Worker – Learning Disabilities
Covering Stanway (Colchester)
£8.92 per hour
At CRG Homecare we provide much-needed support to individuals.
You’ll be making a difference to those who need support the most, you’ll need to have a passion for helping others and actively want to help our client’s service users to live fulfilling, healthy and happy lives.
As a Support worker you will be supporting within the home and community such as shopping and activities like going to the cinema or walks around the community parks. You’ll also be providing support with medication, cooking, assisted living and possibly nonverbal communication.
We are urgently seeking support workers to work in a learning disabilities house with 2 service users. No previous experience is needed as we provide the best training, support & development.
In return we offer:
- Full & Part time hours
- Guaranteed hours or Flexible hours contracts available
- Flexible shifts covering hours in between 7am to 10pm
- Night Shifts available from 10pm to 7am
- Free Uniform & PPE
- Holiday Pay
- Free Care Certificate training
- Career development opportunities
- Carer of the month awards
- Free DBS
- £250 bonus for every refer a friend you refer*
- Weekly Pay
- Fully funded qualifications
*Terms and conditions apply.
If this appeals to you, apply today!
Permanent, Part Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing