Rents Year End Specialist needed in Tower Hamlets paying £269.94 per day PAYE Ref: 448826
This role is working full time hours on a temporary basis
This is a full time temporary role.
As part of the role you will:
- Completed a Northgate Rents Year End.
- Creating Admin Years with relevant debit and balance periods
- Loading elements into the system using the standard data loaders.
- Setting up regular payment rules
- Creating new rent element types
- Activating each Admin Year
- Running the bulk rent update (HRA110) job and
- Scheduling all periodic jobs to enable the rents process to flow smoothly throughout the year.
- Must be able to engage with the business at all levels
- Produce Action\ Recommendations Plan
- Year end for Service Charges as well.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Experience in the client’s Rents Module (including Arrears, Direct Debits and HFI)
- Excellent understanding of database tables and data import/export function
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected]lemploy.co.uk quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Property